Thursday, October 4, 2012

The "Paleface" Bigfoot Revealed

A reader of this blog ask if I would apply the Blurity filter to what I called the "Paleface Anomaly". I applied the the filter and here are the results. I think I can safely change the name of this subject from the Paleface Anomaly to the Paleface Bigfoot. 

Even though in the still capture the Bigfoot was looking through the needles of a pine tree, both of the eyes, the nose,  and the mouth are apparent after the filter has been applied.


Ahhhh, the law of unintended consequences strikes again.

Below is the "Paleface Anomaly" Video

7 comments:

  1. Scott, at approx 3:47 in the video it seems to turn it's head a little. On the stills, the Blurity filter does an amazing job. Great work. Buster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buster, Thanks and yes it does move during the video, YouTube so degrades videos even in HD, when you play the original video on a large HD TV in slow motion it will scare the crap out of you when it moves!

      Delete
  2. Buster, Thanks and yes it does move during the video, YouTube so degrades videos even in HD, when you play the original video on a large HD TV in slow motion it will scare the crap out of you when it moves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Scott, no other word for this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blurity rocks..a whole new archive from you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, somehow I missed this video. Great work.

    Can you imagine the pictures you'd get if you had a super super super telephoto lens? You know the kind the paprazzi use to get those famous shots of celebrities. I bet those cost thousands and thousands of dollars. Oh wait do they make those for videos?

    Anyway great job. Blurrity is just confirming what you had already established yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so, so much for dumbing this down for people like me! I can't see anything until you point out the parts of the faces etc. then voila I can see it. I can see the eyes blinking and everything. Thank you so much! Maybe one day you can make a DVD for sale that has these faces on them...I would sure buy it!

    ReplyDelete