Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bigfoot or BlobSquatch? The Blurity Software Helps Clear Up The Question

The "eye" of the "Back Yard Bigfoot"
When I posted the video "Back Yard Bigfoot" I received some of the harshest criticism in my three years of research. I was called delusional, mentally disturbed, and out of touch with reality. People just could not accept I was being visited at my residence and they also could not accept that what I had captured on the night vision scope could actually be a Bigfoot.


I find it interesting that most people do not read the background information about a video. If they do read it, it is apparent they either ignore it or refuse to believe it. I stand behind the video an still maintain it is a Bigfoot. The most compelling "evidence" to me is that my neighbor looked out her kitchen window at approximately the same time I was filming and saw a "tall dark figure standing in the bushes against the deck". The next day while I was doing follow-up she saw me and she approached me asking what I was doing. I told her I thought I had seen someone hiding here last night and told her what time. She looked at me with an odd look then responded that she went to the sink to put up dirty dishes about that time before going to bed and looked out her window and she saw what looked like this "tall dark figure".  

Disturbed ground where the "Bigfoot" was standing
Before she interrupted me I took this picture of the disturbed ground and the misplaced leafs in the exact area where I captured the video of the Bigfoot.

 I purchased some software called "Blurity". This software was designed to clear up blurry or fuzzy photographs. So far the software has exceeded my expexpectations. Critics suggested this software would expose hoaxers and show "blobsquatches" to be nothing more than leafs and shadows. So I took the challange and purchased the software. Every photograph I have processed using this software has actually been improved showing more detail. Eyes, noses, skin tone, ears, and mouths have become clearer and more visible. Not once have I discovered what I claimed as being a Bigfoot has turned out to be a clump of vegetation.

When I used the software on still captures from the night vision footage the results were extremely interesting. In the below cut out of the head the face is clearer and the details of the eyes, nose, and mouth are defined.


Below are still captures from an unposted video. This Bigfoot was hiding behind me and though you could see the general face no detail was visible. After the Blurity filter has been applied the eyes become very distinct along with the hair line and general shape of the face.

 

The eyes are visible especially the right eye

Thanks to the "Blurity" software many of the "BlobSqautches" are being transformed into "Bigfoot".






 
 




11 comments:

  1. Now that's COOL! But what amazes me is that even though the evidence becomes "clearer", the naysayers still won't believe or should I say "accept" the truth. Believing is knowing without tangible evidence... Accepting is knowing because of tangible evidence. Bet there's hundreds of "blogsquatches" out there that could be "clarified" by this software. Another good one Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great but I saw it before, had no idea you'd caught so much flack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so why is BF only visiting you continuously?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never claim BF is "only visiting continuously", actually it is inconsistent and averages maybe once a week. BF visiting researchers homes is not a "new" phenomenon, and I have endless documentation from neighbors filing police reports, footprints, hand prints, hair samples, etc, etc.....

      Delete
  4. Delusional, mentally disturbed and out of touch with
    reality? Heck I thought they were talking about me.
    Now I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott, you are proven to me and so many others that these beings are REAL! Pay no attention to the naysayers. I had an encounter years ago and I know they are in fact very real. You have made so many discoveries in your research that proves thy are here. You also have the evidence to back it up. Thank you, Buster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott, use blurity on some of the frames of the Bigfoot video across the creek from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Scott, could you use Blurity on the ghostly face in the bush in one of your videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done, check out my latest blog, poor old Shawn is going to rue the day he suggested the Blurity software...LOL

      Delete