Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bigfoot In "Stealth Mode" The Video

I recently blogged on this video posting still captures from it. In the video the outline of the subject is visible and a tree is moved by the "cloaked" subject. 

There are many that scoff at the notion that the Bigfoot exhibit these "supernatural" like abilities. The evidence is mounting in the form of both videos and multiple credible eye witnesses, that in fact, the Bigfoot have this capability. I know I used the term "supernatural" to describe this ability, but it only appears that way because we do not understand how they do it. The use of infrasound or some other method may produce this cloaking affect. The US Military is currently developing "cloaking" technology, and some speculate it may already be perfected and deployed. 


For those that wish Bigfoot was only "flesh and blood", I understand your apprehension. When I first started my research I was convinced they were flesh and blood humanoids. Five years of first hand experience has shown me that is not the case. They are flesh and blood, but they have knowledge and abilities we do not understand.


11 comments:

  1. About how tall would you say that thing was? It appears to be huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your seeing the Nephilium . Read the book of Enoch

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the book of Enoch it tells the names of the watchers that descended on Mount Hermon and the children they had . Watchers are fallen angels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what would happen if you turned around and said i know your there

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reason we have a hard time accepting new concepts, is that old
    ones are so deeply rooted. Often based on a wrong foundation in the
    first place. We try to explain things we don't understand in terms we
    are comfortable with, using words we know. When we need to develop new words and ideas. Regardless of how uncomfortable they
    may be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what kind of images you would get if you had in conjunction with your back facing HD camera an IR-Heat camera? Wondered if you had that "fight-flight" feeling when you sensed this thing was close, sort of when you got a glimpse of the dogman in your past blogs? Awesome work! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to see video of what a FLIR scope would pick up. That would be the true test. Heat signature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the time I captured this video I did not have a FLIR. I have since acquired one and use it on a regular basis when possible. However, it is the older hand held version with no recording capabilities. I have to connect a separate device to record and it is very difficult to use in the field. Since I am not funded by anyone and a amateur I just can't afford a new one. The one I have now is a loaner.

      Delete
    2. I can't afford one yet myself, but plan on buying one when I have the extra funds. Do you think if all your supporters donated 50 or 100$, you could afford to buy one? How much would you need to buy the kind that records? I'll be the first to send you $100 towards buying one. What's your address ?

      Delete