Friday, September 27, 2013

Bigfoot Research - My First Back Trail Camera Capture of a Bigfoot

In March of 2011 I made my first successful capture of a Bigfoot using my "Back Trail" camera. Though I had captured Bigfoot before filming backwards, this was the first success I enjoyed with shoulder mounted rig. This Bigfoot was well camouflaged. It was standing in a thicket peeking out with only one eye. This one eye peeking tactic is used by the Bigfoot on a regular basis. With grey skin and black hair on its body the Bigfoot was practically invisible.  The left eye and the glint of sun off the left cheek is what I spotted first. 

This is the Bigfoot doing its thing, hiding, following, and watching.











2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping your work posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all the folks out in the great wilderness pursuing bigfoot data,
    please remember hunting season is rapidly approaching. Please
    keep in mind a blaze orange vest will help make sure you come
    you live to bigfoot another day. Any Wal-mart or sporting goods
    store will sell you one for less than 10 bucks. Remember a bullet
    or arrow don't care who was right or wrong. If you are in a hunting area remember the hunters have their rights too. Ask them politely
    if they have had any encounters. We are all out here together.
    Be safe.

    ReplyDelete