Monday, September 23, 2013

Bigfoot Research - Did I Capture The Same Bigfoot Twice?

I was working on a composite sketch of what I call the "Bigfoot in The Laurel". A composite sketch is when you take real elements from the still capture to create a reasonable facsimile of the subject. The more of the face you have the less you have to "fill in". When I finished the sketch I noticed it had some features similar to the Bigfoot that I captured sneaking behind me just recently. The Bigfoot in the Laurel Bigfoot was captured watching me from a Laurel thicket in 2010. The Bigfoot behind me was captured on video in July of this year 2013. The Bigfoot were captured in the same area approximately 300 feet apart. The most striking similarity was the high pronounced check bone. In both video the high chiseled cheek bond is easily noticed. 

Below are the comparisons of the two Bigfoot in both actual photos and sketches. What do you think same Bigfoot or related family members?



3 comments:

  1. Since you caught them in the laurel how about naming them, wait for
    it, Laurel and Hardy. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool find every little bit of info helps doesn't it? This big guy looks really Native American to me. Sure does seem to be them same face.

    ReplyDelete