Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bigfoot are just plain UGLY!

Sketch from Trail Cam Video
I notice a common theme with many viewers of my YouTube channel and readers of this blog. Everyone agrees that the Bigfoot are ugly by our standards. I would could one step further and say better creepy or eerie. They look so close to us with their human facial features yet maintain a primitive or wild look.


The way they can stand perfectly still and stare with almost never blinking, it will send chills down your spine. Some of the images I have captured over the past two years is stuff that nightmares are made of. 

Loop of the Bigfoot opening/closing its mouth
I have decided to post a couple still captures from a back trail video I captured this January at the public land research area. This Bigfoot was hiding behind me. I walked past and it slowly raised its head up to look at me as I  walked away from where it was hiding. This is one of the "ugliest" Bigfoot I have ever captured on video. 

The Bigfoot beginning to raise its head and move forward

I take a few steps to my right and the Bigfoot raises up to take a peek at me


A face only a mother could love!


10 comments:

  1. Aw, I don't agree that that's a face only a mother could love! His (or her) nose is actually pretty cute, to me! I've never seen one of these people, though, so who knows. What I want to do is cultivate my appreciation for them (and a connection with them) as much as I can in advance of seeing one, so that, if I finally do get to see one, I will see more with my heart than with my eyes -- which I think makes everything look better. (And your blog definitely helps my appreciation grow every day! I visit here at least once a day, and I'm a big fan.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Scott, you always impress me with what you have tucked in your 'goodie bag' - You can pull a clear facial pic of a Squatch from a vid like a magician pulls a coney out of a hat! I've heard it said that perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. Keep it up Pilgrim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but these "clear" pictures take alot of work, hours of watching video, ruling out what is just a shadow, returning to the location for follow-up, seeing if the subject maintains its integrity after angles and distance change, and finally seeing independent movement. Thanks for your support, I just wish it was as easy as "magic"

      Delete
    2. Scott, That's why I put the perseverance quote in there. The best magicians also have untold hours of painstaking practice to be able to perform flawlessly. I applaud your efforts and double applaud your willingness to share your thoughts and work with us - I find it extremely beneficial - my children and I have learned copious amounts of Squatch-Knowledge. Keep persevering - you are close to a "Patty" film!

      Delete
  3. Scott, is this the face you used for your "Signs and Wonders" post? It looks an awful lot like this one. You're right, this one is not cute. The face in the laurels one looks kinda "normal", so to speak. Whatever a normal Bigfoot is supposed to look like. The really creepy one is the Paleface. That one looks rather native American and ghostly...but cool none the less. Keep those pics and vids comin'. As always thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin,
    This is a different Bigfoot. I agree, some look so human it is scary, then some look really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott, I also vist this blog every day and check YouTube. I know of the hard work that you put into your research and as I have said a few times, I have learned a lot of watching your videos. I have a lot of respect for you and what you are doing. It's a tremendous effort and you have captured truly remarkable results. Wishing you continued success in your research. All the best, Buster

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have a wonderful and patient wife...lol...Would love to hear her perspective of things one day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was a much youger man, I dreamed of dark eyes and
    ruby lips. Now I know why. Dark lips and ruby eyes leave
    alot to be desired. I guess that's why bigfoot does everything in the dark. The girls all get prettier at
    closing time.

    ReplyDelete