- My eyes water and I have trouble seeing
- My heart races.
- I have a feeling of dread or impending doom. I want to run or leave the area I am in.
- It gets hard to breathe, I feel like someone is sitting on my chest.
- On a couple occasions I have experienced memory loss or lost time. The only reason I knew about the memory loss was I had my video camera recording and I would watch the video and have no memory of the events I had recorded. This is a truly strange feeling to see yourself doing things you have no memory of.
- Hair stands up on the back of my neck and arms.
- Experience headaches shorty after the infrasound exposure.
The "zapping" was a completely different experience. One I had never had before until now. Many other researchers had told me about them and how unpleasant they were but I had no idea until I experienced it for myself. The funny thing is I ask for it. I was taunting the Bigfoot to do something, almost mocking them and then POW, I get hit. I do not think this was a coincidence. I was baiting them trying to get a reaction and they did not disappoint. Below are what it felt like to get "zapped":
- I had the sensation of an electric current running through my body. I was hit on my right side and the sensation went up my right arm, through my chest and torso, and then out my left arm.
- I was momentary "addled", I lost my equilibrium and almost went down. I recovered and maintained my balance. I am confident that had I been on uneven terrain or walking at a quicker pace I would have lost my balance and hit the ground.
I find it interesting that they responded to my challenge to do something. In the past when I had taken a "stranger" into this research area the Bigfoot had always reacted. When David Paulides accompanied me in 2011 we were yelled at by two Bigfoot. Greg and I had experienced nothing unusual this day. On our way back to the parking lot I was making my displeasure with the lack reaction known to the Bigfoot. I only spoke in English and I was taunting and daring them. After a loud limb snap I even called them "Butt Heads" afterword because of the lack of activity on their part. Right before I was zapped I was complaining about hearing them make the "Samurai Chatter" and not being able to locate where it came from, I actually mimicked the chatter while explaining this to Greg.
This begs the question, do they understand English? Did they comprehend that I was making a challenge to them to do something? Did they know that I was complaining about how they speak and act around me? Were they offended by me mimicking the "Samurai Chatter"? Did I inadvertently utter something meaningful while I was doing the "Samurai Chatter" that got their attention or offended them? Where they just messing with me because they could?
Greg left this comment about the encounter: Amazing day for sure. No doubt in my mind something happened. About one second before you said something I felt what I can only describe as a "puff of air" blow past my face and a weird odor. Probably would have ignored it if you hadn't said something. The audio confirms it even more. You must have caught the blunt of it!
As usually in Bigfoot research there are always many more questions than answers........