If You Believe the Erickson Footage of the Bigfoot “Matilda” is a Person in a “Chewbacca” Mask then You Must Believe the Following:
1 1. The owners of the property had the technical ability and financial means to:
a. Purchase a cheap Chewbacca mask, modify the mask by dying the hair red and breaking down the thick fibers to make thin wispy hair.
b. Scuffed the nose to make it look gray and dry.
c. Modify the lips of the mask to make them appear weathered and chapped.
d. Painted the gums of the mask black.
e. Changed the arrangement and size of the teeth from the original mask.
f. Painted their own tongue black and gray
g. Have the ability to disjoint their lower jaw so it juts out at least four inches.
h. Fitted the mask with expertise that rivals top Hollywood special effects artist.
i. Located, purchased, and altered the color of special effects contact lenses
j. Found and purchased a full body suit, colored the hair to match the mask, and fitted it so well that if fooled the following individuals: John Bindernagle, Adrian Erickson, Dennis Pfohl, Troy Hudson, Matt Moneymaker, Mary Green and dozens of others.
2. Adrian Erickson spent thousands of dollars purchasing this video and the land from the original land owners knowing this was a hoax.
3. The Erickson Project Team spent over five years perpetrating this hoax making hours of videos of this hoaxed subject and another larger subject.
4. Adrian Erickson, John Bindernagle, Dennis Prahl, Troy Hudson, and Mary Green are Hoaxers, Liars, and/or completely incompetent.
5.That the video ends with the close-up of the face and does not show the Bigfoot’s full body and that later in the video before walking off, looking at the lady filming the video and growling.
6. Adrian Erickson, Dennis Prahl, Troy Hudson, and Dr. Melba Ketchum perpetrated a planned hoaxed to film the subject, collect blood from the hoaxed subject, and falsify DNA results of said hoaxed subject.
7. That the multiple reports over the last forty years of some Bigfoot “resembling the Chewbacca character from the Star Wars movie” are lies, hoaxes, or misidentifications.