Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Stuff That Makes You Scratch Your Head

A small collection of still captures from the last two years of my research. I have no explanation and no excuses. The camera captured it and here it is...

Infrared still capture from game camera footage, Public Land Research Area 2011




Odd black "blob" captured on time lapse camera from National Park Location, June 2012




 Still capture from Infrared Game Camera footage, National Park Location, August 2010



Still capture from back trail camera, National Park Location, April 2011


3 comments:

  1. Wow, oh my, wow, Scott that's all I can say. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance it looks like an old man with really bugged out eyes!!! But, I don't think that's what it is...but I don't know what it is either. I'm kinda like Blondie...more than scratching my head...rather...WOW, what the "expletive" is that?! The other stuff is pretty cool too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I seen the top image. That's the one that starts out as an Owl perhaps? That clip,although short,may be one of the weirdest things I've seen. Ever. Lol. The rest of them are pretty spooky as well. Great work Scott!

    ReplyDelete