Monday, August 24, 2015

Possible Bigfoot in The Shadows



On August fifteenth I ventured out to my public land research area with my brother in law.  We were walking the edge of large soy bean fields and I was filming to my left into the thick woods. While filming I captured a few seconds of what appears to be a possible Bigfoot that was lurking back in the thick foliage. I am still working on the video footage to post at a future date. In the meantime I have prepared a preview of still captures from the video. Is this a Bigfoot or just a shadow?




2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one very human looking face; where I know it has to be a Sasquatch! Great catch on your part. I spotted the area of interest in that still shot before you showed us. So, it looks like I am getting a little better at spotting those dark locations. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that is a shadow, it's the first shadow I have seen with teeth.

    ReplyDelete