On a recent trip to the public research area I returned to my truck and found a crow feather placed on the ground beside the drivers side door. The feather was not there when I arrived.
In April of this year (2013) I had a eventful night at my home. Dogs barking, window knocked on, and footprints found. When I investigated the Hollie bushes near window that knocked on I found reddish/brown hair snagged in the bush.
I also found this tree limb laying in my side yard. There were no storms or high winds that night. The break was clean and it appeared to have been snapped off a tree approximately 30 feet away. The lowest reachable limbs on this tree are 8 feet off the ground. Mary Green documented in her Book, 50 Years With Bigfoot-Tennessee Chronicles of Co-Existence, that on more than one occasion the Bigfoot were observed dragging tree limbs behind them to cover up any footprints. They would also do this when walking across grass to raise the blades back up after they had been compressed by their foot falls.
- eBook Store - Purchase My eBooks
- Bigfoot Photographs and Sketches
- Bigfoot Videos
- Bigfoot Hair Samples
- Bigfoot Vocalizations
- Bigfoot - Footprints
- Bigfoot and Infrasound
- Bigfoot - Infrared
- Bigfoot - Residential Visits
- The DNA Study In A Nutshell
- Bigfoot Gifts
- Peer Reviews - Sasquatch Genome Study
- Ketchum DNA Study - Sample 26
- About Me/Bio
- Bigfoot Advanced Concepts - Stealth Mode
- Recommended Books
- The Sasquatch Genome Project aka The Ketchum DNA Study aka The Bigfoot DNA Study