Monday, June 17, 2013

Bigfoot Research - One Eye Peeking

In October of 2011 a good friend and fellow researcher was out with me in the national park location. We were in the area where the Bigfoot DNA was collected for the Ketchum/NABS DNA Study. While reviewing the video of our outing I noticed for a few seconds my friend paused and looked into the woods.  When I slowed the video down and took a closer look I noticed what appeared to be a Bigfoot peeking around a tree at my friend. The eye of the Bigfoot gave it away. The sclera (white of the eye) is what caught my attention during the play back. My friend had the sun in his eyes and did not see the Bigfoot, but he admitted to a "gut" feeling that he was being watched.

4 comments:

  1. Did you experience any infra sound?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I had no clue, my friend felt like he was being watched, but could not see it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just the way it looks to me,or was that very close? Either way,that's awesome Scott!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great catch. I also noticed a white shine or flicker of something on the right side of the tree in all frames. Is that sunlight shining through the leaves or BF peeking from both sides of the tree?
    Totally enjoying your ebook Scott. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete