I compare all my Bigfoot footage to see if the individual matches video taken on a prior date. I do this in an attempt to identify individual Bigfoot that live in my research area. It is difficult enough to get video of them once. Getting the same one more than once is rare.
I think I have such a case from my public research area. In July of 2010 I felt like I was being watched so I stopped and filmed the area for approximately five minutes. Upon review I found the below Bigfoot hiding in the dense vegetation.
Six months later in February of 2011, approximately one half a mile away from the above location, I catch the below Bigfoot on my back trail camera.
These two have similar facial features and the head is shaped the same, are they the same Bigfoot?
I think it is very important to start identifying individual Bigfoot to establish are they living here year round or just passing through. The evidence so far suggest that I have a core group that stay year round and visitors pass through during the warmer months.
- eBook Store - Purchase My eBooks
- Bigfoot Photographs and Sketches
- Bigfoot Videos
- Bigfoot Hair Samples
- Bigfoot Vocalizations
- Bigfoot - Footprints
- Bigfoot and Infrasound
- Bigfoot - Infrared
- Bigfoot - Residential Visits
- The DNA Study In A Nutshell
- Bigfoot Gifts
- Peer Reviews - Sasquatch Genome Study
- Ketchum DNA Study - Sample 26
- About Me/Bio
- Bigfoot Advanced Concepts - Stealth Mode
- Recommended Books
- The Sasquatch Genome Project aka The Ketchum DNA Study aka The Bigfoot DNA Study