I have become a fan of Jim Vieira. He has meticulously documented the discovery of hundreds of giants in North America over the past two hundred years. These giants average between 7 and 10 feet tall and many have double rows of teeth. It has been theorized that these giants may be the ancestors of the modern day Bigfoot.
Jim Vierira has also uncovered hundreds of ancient structures. Some of these structures are in the form of rock columns. While watching one of his presentations Mysterious Stone Chambers & Giants Discovered in New England- Jim Vieira I noticed he pointed out rock columns that I had seen before in one of my Bigfoot research areas in the National Park.
I documented the rock stacks and found they are very similar to the columns in Jim Vieira's videos.
Below are the columns documented by Vieira:
Below are the columns in my Bigfoot Research Area:
Another very intriguing aspect of the rock stacks I found is that they form a Isosceles Triangle!
Is it a coincidence that an area high in Bigfoot activity has possible ancient ruins attributed to a race of giants?
- NEW RELEASE - Purchase The Bigfoot Field Journal Volume II - eBook
- Bigfoot Photographs and Sketches
- Bigfoot Videos
- Bigfoot Hair Samples
- Bigfoot Vocalizations
- Bigfoot - Footprints
- Bigfoot and Infrasound
- Bigfoot - Infrared
- Bigfoot - Residential Visits
- The DNA Study In A Nutshell
- Bigfoot Gifts
- Peer Reviews - Sasquatch Genome Study
- Ketchum DNA Study - Sample 26
- About Me/Bio
- Bigfoot Advanced Concepts - Stealth Mode
- Recommended Books
- The Sasquatch Genome Project aka The Ketchum DNA Study aka The Bigfoot DNA Study