Thursday, February 21, 2013

David Paulides Discusses His Bigfoot Sighting While On An Outing With Me.

David Paulides talked about the Bigfoot sighting he had while visiting with me a while back. I had taken him into the area that I call the "Hot Spot" (See video below) to show him where I had collected all the DNA samples from. While in the creek drainage surrounded by laurel thickets Dave spotted a Bigfoot looking through the vegetation at him. 

Click here to read the article and watch the video of him recounting the sighting.

A side note for those who have purchased or are thinking about purchasing my new eBook "The Bigfoot Field Journal Volume - 1". On page 445 (The Clans), third row down, far left I have included the sketch of this Bigfoot I made based on David's description so check it out.



 The Bigfoot Field Journal - Buy your copy today!












buy

3 comments:

  1. Ill be getting one soon! Can't wait to read. It'll be something,30,maybe 40 years from now,to look back on your work Scott.
    On another note,,A few of us have read or heard about researchers subjects following the researcher home. But to have documented proof!? That's priceless. Perhaps this clear up a lot of events for folks whom have experienced things they could not immeaditly explain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Scott...I hope you sell a million copies. Is it only an eBook or do you have paperback or bound editions? Will you publish hard copies? I'm going to buy one for sure, but I'd like a hard copy if available for my library...no big deal if you don't (I know book printing can be very expensive especially for limited editions). I'll get one anyway, it's just nice to have a book you can read without the need of batteries...8~) This is volume 1, so I assume there will be other volumes coming later, sequentially covering the more recent years? Another Bigfoot related question...many people, researchers included talk about the awful smell of the Bigfoot people, but I've not heard or read anything from you on that subject...Is this something that you experience whether or not you know they're around or have a sighting while you are out doing research? Looking forward to reading your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My complements on your book! I haven't read the entire book, but what I've read thus far, Scott, is well done. You've obviously been working on this for quite a while. It' a great chronicle for those who have followed you for the last couple years with a lot of new stuff in it as well. Anyone interested in Bigfoot research and a better understanding of what it takes to be a researcher would do well to purchase this book. Great contribution to the Bigfooting community! Many Thanks...

      Delete