Friday, August 10, 2012

Enhancement of the "Corn Field" Video

Still Capture
Much is being made of this video. I have blown it up, slowed it down and enhanced the best I can. It is the classic "Blobsquatch".

There are a few frames where it appears large ears are visible. This could be a black bear. It is hard to tell. Below are few still captures and the video. I will let you decide on this one. 

The video below shows the subject moving behind the tree in slow motion and enlarged.






Still Captures:





Original YouTube Video



2 comments:

  1. I'd have to say a black bear rubbing on the
    tree with a cub to the right of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I think the dark areas of the animal is just a matter of artifacts of pixelation and not ears but could be just fur. My theory is that whatever it is, it appears to be trying to hide itself behind the tree trunk.

    ReplyDelete